2/93 Leworthy Street,
Bardon, QLD 4065
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3817079
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Opportunity to Relocate to Bardon
This desirable location is situated only minutes to Brisbanes CBD. The home is positioned on an elevated breeze-catching block. It has been a well-loved home and now looking for its next tenants. If you are searching for a beautiful family home in the heart of Bardon dont miss this opportunity.
The fantastic features which will appeal are
- Light filled rooms completed by lovely polished wooden flooring
- Ceiling fans throughout enhanced by good cross airflow
- Very large living room with separate dining room with ceiling fans
- Kitchen with plenty of bench space which faces onto the balcony and enjoys a spectacular view
- 3 spacious bedrooms with pretty outlooks
- Sleepout or 4th bedroom
- An absolutely massive wraparound deck overlooking a sculptured rainforest garden
Enjoy this great location surrounded by parks, sporting facilities, cafes and restaurants. The home is also within the Bardon State School and the Gap State High School catchments. Other well renowned schools include Stuartholme, St Josephs Catholic Primary, Bardon State, Rainworth State, Ashgrove State, Marist College and Brisbane Boys College. There certainly wont be any difficulty making the choice! There is a bus connection direct to Brisbane CBD a few steps from your front door.
Go directly to www.arthurconias.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you. PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
Application forms can be downloaded from our website at www.arthurconias.com.au. Once you have inspected the property, if you wish to proceed it is recommended you have the application form completed and provide to our representative at the inspection.
* Important * Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Arthur Conias will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of printing.
Property Code: 4095
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bardon
Lifestyle in Bardon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
2/93 Leworthy Street, Bardon, a 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Bardon.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how