2/92 Tyler Street,
Tuart Hill, WA 6060
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4558150
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This well maintained townhouse has recently undergone a refresh and is ready to occupy! Located within a small group of four, this property will suit a small family or professional couple needing some extra space.
- Three bedrooms each with built in robes
- Kitchen with plenty of storage including separate full height pantry
- Extra living space off dining area, perfect for study or home office area
- Separate bath and shower
- Two toilets, one upstairs and one down stairs
- Split system air conditioner to master bedroom
- Single lock up garage
- Lockable storeroom within garage
- Low maintenance courtyard
- Small pets considered on application
- Grenville Reserve
- Dog Swap Shopping Centre
- Main Street Cafe precinct
- Tuart Hill Primary School (intake area)
- Dianella Secondary College (intake area)
- St Kieran Catholic Primary School
- Servite College
HOW TO APPLY:
- You MUST register your details online so we can notify you when viewing times are available.
- 1form applications are accepted (and preferred). We do not provide printed application forms however attendees at home opens can request a manual paper form via email.
- Applications are welcomed prior to viewing however processing will not commence until after the first home open.
Have questions about this property? Feel free to send us an email enquiry.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tuart Hill
Lifestyle in Tuart Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with balcony, secure parking, and air-conditioning. 2/92 Tyler Street, Tuart Hill is perfect for the growing family.