2/90 Kavanagh Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4394375
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two bedroom with car park
Enjoy the best of Melbourne at your doorstep. Only metres to Crown Entertainment Complex and Yarra River.
Close to tram lines and a short walk to Flinders Street Station for trains to universities and schools.
Walk to the Central Business District, Southgate Riverside restaurants, Victorian Arts Centre and Royal Botanic Gardens. Close to Albert Park, South Melbourne Market and the MCG.
This unfurnished 2 bedroom apartment features:
- Bright and spacious open plan living/dining area with private balcony
- Sleek and modern kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with built in robe
- Second large bedroom with built in robe
- Central bathroom with bath tub
- Internal laundry
- One car park
Enjoy the complex facilities - including 25 metre indoor swimming pool, tennis court and gymnasium.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2/90 Kavanagh Street, Southbank, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Southbank.