2/9 Rutland Street,
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4104440
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LIGHT FILLED, RENOVATED & AIR CONDITIONED
This recently renovated two bedroom unit is perfect for those who want to be located within minutes from Coorparoo shops, schools and transport.
- Large combined living and dining room features air conditioning and flows onto sizable balcony
- Queen sized main bedroom with built-ins
- Double sized second bedroom with built-ins
- Modern bathroom with internal laundry
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher and pantry
- Single lock up garage
- 6kms from Brisbane's CBD
- Walking distance to shops, schools & public transport direct to CBD
- Sorry, no pets
*** PLEASE NOTE THESE PHOTOS ARE OF A SIMILAR UNIT IN THE SAME BLOCK ***
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE
Click on the Book an Inspection button under ad text - then choose a date and time that suits you to inspect.
IMPORTANT! We are unable to accept your application until we have provided you with a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement including all standard terms and any special terms applicable. Please contact our office on 133 911 or email@example.com for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement prior to submitting your application and state the address of the property you wish to apply for.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coorparoo
Lifestyle in Coorparoo
2/9 Rutland Street, Coorparoo, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Coorparoo.