2/9 Mclean Street,
Albion, VIC 3020
$1,651 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4671271
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
2 bedroom unit close to all amenities
You'll surely be impressed by the size, style and space of this unit. Located in a quiet street, yet just minutes from all amenities, this home has plenty to offer. Comprises: * large, light filled open plan lounge with courtyard access
* state of the art kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, gas stove top, dishwasher, stone bench top and breakfast bar
* two large bedrooms with built in robes
* family size bathroom with bath and shower
* laundry with courtyard access
* low maintenance private courtyard
* single lock up garage with remote control entry and both internal and courtyard access Other features include reverse cycle heating and cooling.
Inspection will impress!!
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Albion
Lifestyle in Albion
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Albion is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2/9 Mclean Street, Albion.