2/9 Devon Drive,
Doncaster East, VIC 3109
$1,718 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4428982
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Newly Renovated home - single storey, large floor spaces in a highly sought after locale
Property ID: 100089 (Use this when calling in)
OPENING THIS SATURDAY 10AM, 21 MAY 2021
CALL ANDY 0422625185 FOR QUESTIONS
LEASE TERM - INITIAL 18 MONTHS
AVAILABLE NOW - IT WAS END OF LEASE
RECOMMEND TO APPLY APPLICATION FIRST ONLINE - EMAIL ANDY ON - 0422625185 / email@example.com for enquiry or questions
DOWNSIZERS SINGLE LEVEL UNIT OR FAMILY in Quiet Location
Single level unit within 100m walk to Devon Plaza Shops, fully renovated, huge kitchen with a lot of storage spaces, two large bedrooms, separate living room and dinning area, roof backyard for BBQ or outdoor relax/play area, public transport moments away and within 2 top school zones.
School Zone Catchment - Doncaster East Secondary College
Beautifully presented and filled with up-lifting natural light, this 2 bedroom home offers ultimate privacy and convenience.
Full vegetable garden at the backyard. Which currently has fruit to eat.
(The vegetable garden can be removed upon request.)
This delightful home offers bright living spaces with a sensible layout and ample storage throughout. A light-filled living and dining room, modern kitchen with bench tops, stainless steel cooking appliances.
Includes two large bedrooms both with built-in robes, a modern central bathroom with vanity top with separate bath and shower plus a second separate toilet, large separate laundry, low maintenance rear garden and single lock up garage complete the picture.
Central Heating throughout the house
- Cooling & heating split system as well
- Lock-Up Garage with Remote Automatic Garage Door
- A lot of Storages in Kitchen and Bedrooms
Fantastic School Zones
- Bath and Showers separate
- Separate Bathroom and Toilet rooms
- Separate Living Room and Dinning Room
- Vegetable garden ready to eat and grow your own vegetable plants
- Large Undercover outdoor spaces
Location is everything and this property is close Devon Plaza, public transport and is located within the Beverley Hills Primary School and East Doncaster Secondary College zones.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Doncaster East
Lifestyle in Doncaster East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Doncaster East is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2/9 Devon Drive, Doncaster East.