2/9 Allen Street,
Harris Park, NSW 2150
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4408236
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Freshly painted, New hard flooring, Two-bedroom unit..
..in a super location
Nice two-bedroom unit in a popular location. It features:
- Eat in kitchen.
- Modern bathroom.
- Spacious living area,
- Both bedrooms come with built-in wardrobes.
- Internal Laundry
- One car alocated, open space parking
- Close to schools, shops, and train station
For further information regarding this property, please do not hesitate to contact Andras Chombo on 0447226016 or our renting team at Century 21 Hurstville on 9580 8860
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Harris Park
Lifestyle in Harris Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/9 Allen Street, Harris Park before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.