2/9-11 St Pauls Street,
Randwick, NSW 2031
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4461892
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Two Bedroom Apartment With Courtyard and Parking
Ideally positioned in a quiet one way street and within walking distance to shops, theatre, transport, hospital, schools and Coogee beach.
Modern style two bedroom apartment tandem car spaces plus access to pleasant grassed area.
Well maintained security block of twelve strata apartments.
- Two bedrooms
- Neat, tidy kitchen and bathroom with tub
- Two Balconies
- Access to common grassed yard
- Off street tandem parking
- Quiet tree lined one way street
- Communal Laundry
If you would like to book an inspection time please contact Akriti on 0420 485 361
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/rnweb
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Randwick
Lifestyle in Randwick
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/9-11 St Pauls Street, Randwick. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.