2/83 Lord Street,
Richmond, VIC 3121
$3,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st October 2020
Rent ID: 4069501
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Stunning brand new boutique development
Posing an enigmatic presence in Bridge Road's bustling restaurant precinct, this brand new boutique development of 5 stands proud offering unwavering luxury in a sustainable and functional design.
Completed with today's best amenities including split system heating/cooling, gas open fire place, polished concrete floors, secure basement parking and storage cage this apartment indulges a great lifestyle in the hub of Richmond and is just paces from Bridge Road's transport, eateries and shopping, while enjoying the proximity of Yarra trails, MCG, and the CBD.
* Larger than average open plan living/dining with gas open fire place
* Polished concrete flooring throughout
* Split system heating/cooling in living and each bedroom
* Designer kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe
* Family bathroom with freestanding bath
* Separate laundry
* Huge entertaining sized private courtyard
* Underground parking for one with storage cage
* Located to enjoy the cafes and shops of both Bridge Road and Swan Street
* Within minutes of trams and Burnley train station for an easy CBD commute
Ideally situated moments from vibrant Swan Street, in easy walking distance of Barkly Gardens, Burnley train station and Yarra River walking trails, with excellent access to the city. Tucked away in this prized low traffic pocket of Richmond, yet merely footsteps to every lifestyle attraction and amenity.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
Once you have inspected the property, you will be sent a link to apply online by our agency
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
Prior to applying for the property, please ensure any specific requirements have been discussed with your preferred service providers.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Richmond
Lifestyle in Richmond
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/83 Lord Street, Richmond. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.