2/8 Silky Oak Street,
Kirwan, QLD 4817
$1,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4505508
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Unit Living | Central Location | Break Lease
Inspect today! This spacious 2 bedroom unit located in Kirwan is well positioned for ease of access to local schools, shopping centres, public transport and leisure facilities. The fully tiled unit features a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, indoor laundry amenities and a roomy living area. Both bedrooms have built in wardrobes and air- conditioning. The yard is fully fenced and has a garden shed for secure storage. The outdoor entertaining area is perfect for relaxing in the yard or entertaining friends and family.
Property features include:
- 2 bedroom maisonette with built-in robes
- Fully tiled throughout
- Fully air conditioned and ceiling fans
- Security screens
- Modern bathroom and kitchen
- Good size yard with garden shed and entertainment area
- Only minutes from Willows and Parkside Shopping Centre, schools and transport.
- Pets on application
Break Lease - rent will increase from $250.00 to $275.00 per week on the 14/09/2021
To inspect this great property is easy, simply click on the Book an Inspection link to book into one of our scheduled inspection times. Once you have inspected the property we will send you an invitation to make an application to lease the property.
If you have a question or you would like to find out more call one of our friendly team members today on (07) 4724 2360.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kirwan
Lifestyle in Kirwan
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/8 Silky Oak Street, Kirwan. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.