2/8 Portsea Crescent,
Kewarra Beach, QLD 4879
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3819957
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WELL PRESENTED HOME IN KEWARRA BEACH!
Due to the new government guidelines, viewings will now have to be completed on a private basis.
Please use the videos and images provided in this ad to determine if the property is of serious interest to you.
Please also complete a drive-by of the property.
If you have completed the above and are still wanting to view the property please use the book inspection button.
*We are now accepting applications on properties without you having to complete a viewing. Please note that a sight unseen form will still need to be signed
You will be happy to call this well presented, renovated property home!
The convenient location is within walking distance to the shops, beach and schools.
The features of this property include:
- 2 bedrooms
- Stylish kitchen presents as new, with stone benches, 900 mm cooktop and over, plenty of prep and storage space and includes stainless steel fridge and microwave
- Renovated bathroom
- Open plan living, airconditioned with easy maintenance slate flooring
- Fully security screened windows and doors
- Lovely private, shaded alfresco BBQ area
- Single lock up garage, plus parking space for additional vehicle
- Tenant responsible to set up utility accounts & pay for directly to provider (Electricity/Gas/Phone/Internet).
- Courtyard Lawns & Gardens to be maintained by tenant.
This property is not pet friendly.
Please note this property is currently for sale and therefore a 6 month lease only.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kewarra Beach
Lifestyle in Kewarra Beach
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 2/8 Portsea Crescent, Kewarra Beach is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how