2/8 Kalimna Street,
Balwyn, VIC 3103
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4323860
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Surprisingly Spacious and Stylish
This two-story townhouse is within easy walking distance of public transport and Whitehorse Road shops, within the Balwyn High School Zone.
- Two spacious bedrooms, main with built in robe.
- Central Bathroom upstairs
- Powder room downstairs
- Kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Breakfast bar overlooking spacious open plan lounge and dining room.
- Private Courtyard
- Split System
- Lock up garage plus car space.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection Times and Property Availability is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Balwyn
Lifestyle in Balwyn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
2/8 Kalimna Street, Balwyn, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Balwyn.