2/8 Hughes Street,
Hermit Park, QLD 4812
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4119669
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
PERFECT IN EVERY WAY!
**APPLY IN ADVANCE**
Everything about this unit is sure to impress! Beautifully renovated with a spacious yard. There are only two units on the block and close to schools, shops and transport.
* Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes and air conditioning
* Modern kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space
* Open planned living and dining area with air conditioning
* Stylish bathroom
* Rear patio
* Garden shed
* Security screened
* Single garage
Please note; All parties should make and rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of the information supplied. While every caution is taken, some file photographs may have been taken some time ago. Page & Pearce accepts no liability for any loss sustained due to inaccuracy or omission.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hermit Park
Lifestyle in Hermit Park
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2/8 Hughes Street, Hermit Park, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hermit Park.