2/8 Eversley Place,
Grafton, NSW 2460
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
$1,160 Bond or pay monthly new
Rent ID: 637758
NEWLY REVAMPED TWO BEDROOM UNIT IN CENTRAL GRAFTON!
This newly updated unit is located within walking distance to shops, schools and transport. Downstairs you have the laundry and single carport. Upstairs boasts the newly renovated lounge, dining, kitchen area along with outside balcony leading to your own paved private courtyard. The upper level consists of two bedrooms and the updated bathroom. No pets.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2019. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Grafton
Lifestyle in Grafton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/8 Eversley Place, Grafton before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.