2/8 Acland Street,
St Kilda, VIC 3182
$2,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4106567
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LUXURY 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH COURTYARD
This near new 1 bedroom luxury apartment is situated on a prominent corner of Acland and Jackson streets only a 1 minute walk to popular Fitzroy Street shops, cafes & restaurants.
Show casing statement finishes this ground floor apartment features plenty of natural light where luxury is realised and the living is easy.
- Bedroom with built in robes
- Stainless steel appliances
- Timber floors
- Separate laundry room
- Large private courtyard
- Split system (heating/cooling)
- Secure video intercom, storage area
- Boutique development
- Limited secure parking on request @20 P/W - (Located 12 Acland St)
St Kilda is on the doorstep of one of the world's most liveable cities, yet every amenity can be found in your immediate neighbourhood. Bustling Acland & Fitzroy Street shopping and cafe precinct take you in one direction, scenic Albert Park Lake and St Kilda beach life in another. These renovated apartments are also located close to tram transport.
Rental - $440 Per Week
For a private inspection please contact:
Rickie White Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Kilda
Lifestyle in St Kilda
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in St Kilda could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 2/8 Acland Street, St Kilda today!