2/78 Atlantic Drive,
Brassall, QLD 4305
$1,180 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4115590
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three Bedroom Home in Convenient Location Close to Local Schools and Parks!
This neat and tidy three bedroom home has everything you need and more! Located in a central location close to local shops, schools and parks, the only thing you'll be left wishing for is that you'd moved sooner.
APPLY ONLINE WITH 1FORM USING OUR CODE: rwni61219
***PLEASE NOTE: This property is also advertised for sale***
Key Features Include:
* Three good size bedrooms all with ceiling fans
* Air Conditioning in the living area
* One car lockup garage
* Security screens and doors
* Outdoor covered entertainment area
* Close to transport and close to the Warrego Highway
Book an inspection online or call us on 3812 5955!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brassall
Lifestyle in Brassall
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/78 Atlantic Drive, Brassall. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.