2/77 Melvin Street North,
Beverly Hills, NSW 2209
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3581645
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sunny one-bedroom apartment!
Located in well maintained complex of three is this renovated flat with plenty to offer.
* Spacious bedroom with built in
* Modern kitchen with plenty of cabinetry space
* Large open plan living and dining area
* Neat and tidy bathroom
* Shared laundry (supply own machine)
* Single car space
Perfectly located close to Beverly Hills & Narwee shops and easy access to M5 Motorway, be sure to inspect!
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beverly Hills
Lifestyle in Beverly Hills
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Beverly Hills comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2/77 Melvin Street North, Beverly Hills today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how