2/75 Denne Street,
West Tamworth, NSW 2340
$1,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4603508
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two Bedroom Unit, Convenience Plus
This very tidy two bedroom unit in a small block of three is conveniently located with a short distance to shoppingworld. Open plan lounge, dining, kitchen with new oven and near new lounge flooring, both bedrooms with built in robes and a very tidy bathroom including the toilet. Laundry is separate, freshly painted, it is in a well maintained complex with great proximity to shopping and transport. Partly furnished.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Tamworth
Lifestyle in West Tamworth
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
2/75 Denne Street, West Tamworth, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in West Tamworth.