SPACIOUS 2 BEDROOM @ $310 PW
2/74 Trevor Street,
Bellbird Park, QLD 4300
Available 22nd October 2020
Rent ID: 4078343
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HIDDEN GEM IN PERFECT LOCATION
This near new spacious two bedroom property in quiet, private area is waiting for you.
Located in Bellbird Park which is located approx. 25kms to Brisbane CBD and approx. 15kms to Ipswich CBD. This beautiful leafy suburb is a short drive to local primary and high schools, daycare centres, local shops, major shopping centres, transport and highway access.
- 2 x carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Open plan living with air conditioner opening out to under covered entertainment area
- Kitchenette with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Security screens and blinds throughout
- Single automatic lock up garage
- Private fully fenced yard with side gate access
- Gas hot water
- In close proximity to all amenities
**With the advice and direction from Federal Government and Real Estate Institution of QLD (REIQ), we are excited to now be conducting open inspections. Please keep in mind restrictions still apply with a maximum of 50 attendees inside the property at one time. Social distancing and hygiene protocols will also be strongly observed.
Please click on book an inspection or make an appointment button to arrange to view this property.
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not register online, you will not be able to view the property at the listed time or notified if there are any time changes or cancellations.**
*Important. Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in the marketing, Purple Cow Real Estate will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All information is correct at the time of advertising.
Property Code: 1841
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bellbird Park
Lifestyle in Bellbird Park
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Bellbird Park could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 2/74 Trevor Street, Bellbird Park today!