2/74 Gailey Road,
St Lucia, QLD 4067
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 27th January 2021
Rent ID: 4251070
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern air-conditoned unit with large courtyard and study!
Positioned in a fantastic St Lucia location, this modern residence with a large garden courtyard provides the perfect balance of indoor and outdoor living and seamless integration between each space. Providing access from both Gailey Road and Dengate Lane, it also comes furnished or fully furnished.
- Open plan living and dining area with air-conditioning, ceiling fan, plenty of natural light and breeze and bi-old doors opening to the courtyard.
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, rangehood, dishwasher and plenty of storage and bench space.
- Undercover entertainers terrace with private and leafy outlook over the garden.
- Wraparound courtyard with high fences or privacy.
- Large master bedroom with air-conditioning, walk-in robe, ensuite and private courtyard access.
- Spacious second bedroom with air-conditioning and built-in robe.
- Large separate study area.
- Spacious main bathroom with shower over bath.
- Internal hideaway laundry
- Secure and quiet complex with intercom access, visitor parking and dual access from Gailey Road and Dengate Lane.
- Crimsafe screens.
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout.
- Secure, undercover parking for 1 vehicle.
- Short walk to public transport including bus, CityCat/ferry and train, Jack Cook Memorial park, shops, restaurants and cafes of Toowong Village Shopping Centre, local parks and schools.
- Within close proximity to University of Queensland, shops, restaurants, cafes and entertainment of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, Toowong Village, Wesley Hospital and Brisbane CBD.
- Within Ironside State School and Indooroopilly State High catchment.
- Furnished or fully furnished, inventory available on request.
- Pet friendly on application.
*BOOKING TO ATTEND AN INSPECTION IS COMPULSORY Please register for inspections by clicking 'Book an inspection' and following the prompts to receive SMS or email notification of any updates. We look forward to seeing you at an inspection.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Plum Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries to determine whether the property is suitable for their needs.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Lucia
Lifestyle in St Lucia
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/74 Gailey Road, St Lucia before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.