2/73 Edgar Street,
Glen Iris, VIC 3146
$1,412 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4314684
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LIGHT & BRIGHT GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT!
*** TO BOOK A TIME TO INSPECT, SIMPLY CLICK ON BOOK INSPECTION OR CONTACT AGENT TO BE NOTIFIED OF INSPECTION TIMES. BY REGISTERING, YOU WILL BE INSTANTLY INFORMED OF ANY UPDATES, CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION, ACCESS WILL NOT BE GRANTED ***
This spacious and conveniently located ground floor, two bedroom apartment features
- Security entry
- Spacious kitchen with electric cooking - fridge included.
- Large separate lounge leading to balcony
- Split system heating and cooling
- Two double bedrooms both with robes
- Central bathroom with shower over bath and washing machine taps
- Off street car park for one car.
All of this is within walking distance to Malvern & Gardiner station, Gardiner Park and within easy access to Monash Freeway providing convenience to and from the city centre.
APPLYING - Apply online via 2Apply or 1FORM. The application code will be emailed to you after you have inspected the property.
LEASE TERMS - 12 MONTHS unless otherwise specified.
PARKING PERMITS - Whilst parking permits are available for most properties, please confirm with the local council before applying for the property.
PHOTO ID MUST BE PROVIDED UPON ENTRY AT THE PROPERTY
BIGGIN SCOTT RICHMOND - NO 1 FOR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Iris
Lifestyle in Glen Iris
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2/73 Edgar Street, Glen Iris. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.