2/72 Boorea Street,
Blaxland, NSW 2774
$1,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4230383
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and Cosy Villa
- 2 bedrooms, main with built in wardrobes.
- Bathroom, with bath & laundry combined.
- Separate toilet.
- Large living / dining area with near new carpets.
- Recently updated kitchen.
- Split system air conditioner.
- Off street parking.
- Large private grassed yard.
Within walking distance to Blaxland Railway Station and local shops, this neat and cosy villa combines convenience with charm.
* Please note that if you do not enter your details below to enquire about the property or visit our website www.dukesestateagents.com.au/residential/lease and pre-register for an open home for this property, we will be unable to notify you of any changes to this properties availability or cancellation of open homes.
Disclaimer: The above information has been furnished to us by the landlord. We have not verified whether or not that information is accurate, and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should make and rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is , in fact, accurate. If a property is advertised as Pet Friendly, this implies that the owner may accept applications with Pets and not that the property itself is secured for animals. It is still the tenants responsibility to determine if the property they are applying for is secure for their animal and if approved maintain a secure enclosure for their approved pet.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blaxland
Lifestyle in Blaxland
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom property in Blaxland comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2/72 Boorea Street, Blaxland today!