2/71 Bassett Drive,
Strathfieldsaye, VIC 3551
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 8th October 2021
Rent ID: 4557254
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FAMILY HOME IN POPULAR STRATHFIELDSAYE
In response to your enquiry, there will be no inspection conducted during the current situation regarding COVID-19 to comply with social distancing regulations.
We want to ensure public safety for both staff and prospective tenant, to comply with this we will be enforcing the below precautionary measures:
1. All properties are to be viewed online with the photos and/or videos provided
2. All applications with the required documentation are to be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org - if you have not submitted all the appropriate documentation in one email your application will not be processed
3. Applications are available for downloading via our website; if you select on the "RENTING" drop down tab and select "RENTAL APPLICATION FORM" located at the bottom of the list.
The successful application will then inspect the property before leases can be signed.
Very impressive three bedroom family home in great location. Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe all other bedroom with built in robe. Open plan design with kitchen/meals and family area. Ducted gas heating, ducted evaporative cooling, undercover entertainment area and low maintenance yard. Close to all amenities and schools in ever popular Strathfieldsaye.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Strathfieldsaye
Lifestyle in Strathfieldsaye
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit in Strathfieldsaye comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2/71 Bassett Drive, Strathfieldsaye today!