$370 Per Week Negotiable
2/7 North Parade,
Campsie, NSW 2194
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 24th February 2020
Rent ID: 3506488
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
TWO WEEKS FREE RENT
Harris Tripp is proud to present this two bedroom unit for rent in Campsie.
Situated around the corner from Canterbury Leisure and Aquatic Centre, Canterbury Olympic Ice Rink and Tasker Park. Within walking distance to Campsie Station and a variety of cafes, restaurants and parks. Buses to Rockdale, Hustville and the City are all close by.
- Freshly painted throughout
- Large lounge area with private courtyard
- Great sized eat in kitchen with electric stove top & oven
- Two spacious bedrooms with an abundance of lighting
- Separate shower and bath with sleek finishes
- Internal laundry with ample storage space
- Off street parking space available
To find out more about this property please call Romana Lokas on 8752 4503 or 0419 818 934
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons to be notified of any inspection changes.
As an investor it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market and current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio and how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment and introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500 we have successfully introduced over 900 tenants to our properties in 2019 and continue to exceed our owners expectations by providing creative solutions and honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios'
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Campsie
Lifestyle in Campsie
Walk to everything from 2/7 North Parade, Campsie. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how