2/7 Malcolm Street,
Hawthorne, QLD 4171
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th November 2020
Rent ID: 4114821
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Exceptional Easy Living
One of only four, this charming unit is situated in a prime location in popular Hawthorne! It not only offers comfortable, easy care living but also comes equipped with all the amenities you could wish for!
You will instantly fall in love with the following;
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built-ins
- Modern bathroom with chrome fittings
- Light filled and open plan living, kitchen and dining
- Air Conditioning in main bedroom and open plan living, dining and kitchen
- Functional kitchen with new stainless steel appliances and ample storage
- Security screens throughout
- Remote controlled lock up garage with laundry
- Across the road from Hawthorne garage
- Walking distance from Café's, restaurants and bars on Oxford Street
** Please note, photos are a combination of the different units.
Enjoy the ease of location and small unit complex block whilst being so close to Brisbane CBD, schools and transportation. This is a property not to be missed!
**Send an enquiry below to receive property updates, register for/or request a viewing.
**All applications are completed online, please click on the below link and enter the street address to apply: https://app.snug.com/apply/FlourishHomes
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorne
Lifestyle in Hawthorne
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Hawthorne is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2/7 Malcolm Street, Hawthorne.