2/7 Chikameena Street,
Logan Reserve, QLD 4133
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd December 2020
Rent ID: 4157107
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Comfortable Easy Living
If you'd love to live in a beautiful 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom home with little maintenance, then make this home yours!
The 2 bedrooms are spacious and feature ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes.The home has a modern and functional designed kitchen, and the air conditioned living and dining area is open plan with the comfort of fresh natural light flowing from the glass sliding doors to your private patio. The backyard is fully fenced and secure and will require minor upkeep and maintenance.
Located in Logan Reserve, this affordable new home is just a short distance to local shops, schools and parks.
Features of the property include:
- 2 spacious bedrooms with ceiling fans & built in robes
- Air conditioned open plan meals/family room
- Modern kitchen containing stainless steel appliances
- Family sized bathroom
- Remote controlled single carport
- Low maintenance grounds
- Fully fenced
Please ensure you register to book an inspection so we can advise you of any changes or cancellations.
Applications are welcome prior to the inspection.
To apply for this property, please click on the "Apply" icon & follow the prompts. Applications will need to be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org using 1form
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Logan Reserve
Lifestyle in Logan Reserve
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/7 Chikameena Street, Logan Reserve. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.