2/7 Barker Street,
Cheltenham, VIC 3192
$1,348 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4417548
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
A Walk to it all
This well priced 2 bedroom unit is only 300m to Cheltenham train station! Comprising;
- Near new kitchen with gas stove, electric oven and ample cupboard space
- Gas heater in lounge room
- Both bedrooms with built in robes
- Central bathroom, toilet and laundry
- Gas hot water service, small rear court yard and a single car port.
This bayside suburb offers all that could be wanted by a young family. Schools are a major focus of the area with plenty of choice in pre, primary and secondary schools. The area is also well serviced by public transport with plenty of buses and Cheltenham train station. Southland shopping centre is also centrally located and offers a vast array of shops. The Main Street of Cheltenham is Charman Road and is a busy mix of local traders from cafes to food outlets and service industries.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN HOMES. BOND $1348
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cheltenham
Lifestyle in Cheltenham
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 2/7 Barker Street, Cheltenham is unfurnished and available to rent.