2/690 Lygon Street,
Carlton North, VIC 3054
$1,260 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4859084
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great location in Carlton North!
Please Read - This property is leased by Unison Housing, we are a community housing not for profit organization, here to help people with Affordable Housing options.
This unit is available for a small family (with one or two parents) and a dependent child (no age limit) with:
A gross household income from salary/wages ranging between;
$1,050.00 to $2,234.00 per week for single/couple with dependent children. Assets less than $35,488.00 per household.
Ideally Located in Carlton North, this property is sure to impress!
- Fresh paint and flooring throughout
- New fittings and fixtures
- Large living/dining area
- Separate kitchen with plenty of bench and cupboard space with brand new oven and cook top
- Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes, great natural light and electric heating
- Central bathroom, with bath/shower combination
- Laundry taps and space for machine/dryer in bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Security entrance
- One allocated car space
- Tram stop and public transport within walking distance
Eligibility and How to Apply:
All applicants must be over 18 years of age and meet the following criteria:
Australian Citizenship OR Permanent Residency Status
Currently live in Victoria
Stable rent history
Able to live independently
1 Car port
Built In Wardrobe
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Carlton North
Lifestyle in Carlton North
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Carlton North includes built-in wardrobe. Apply to rent 2/690 Lygon Street, Carlton North today!