2//69 Kelllbourne Drive,
Rowville, VIC 3178
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4134361
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful, quiet, almost new unit ,could this be for you?
PROPERTY ID: 37618 (quote when calling)
This unit is only 6 years old, has been very well looked after, is open and fresh.The downstairs has an open kitchen and family room that is open but cozy. Up stairs there are 3 rooms, one with an on suite all looking out at an open paddock. It has a small grass area at the back with a double car park. It you are looking for a clean well maintained property to live in, this is it.
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rowville
Lifestyle in Rowville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Rowville? 2//69 Kelllbourne Drive, Rowville could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit comes unfurnished.