2/69 Dugandan Road,
Bunya, QLD 4055
$1,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4378731
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Cute Private Oasis - Furnished or Unfurnished Options available
Welcome to 2/69 Dugandan Road! If you're looking for your own little safe haven without being too far from the city then this home is for you! This property is nestled in a stunning bush location close to towns and bushwalking and mountain bike tracks. A well-thought and quaint accommodation, you are surrounded by nature with stunning mountain views, lots of seats to look out for birds and enjoy the property.
Features of 2/69 Dugandan Road include:
- Air-conditioned family-sized bedroom
- Full kitchen
- Lovely lounge area
- Patio with a garden view
- Eco-friendly home
- Abundance of nature and wildlife
- Surrounded by State Forest and a short walk away to South Pine River
- Secure parking
- Bonus: Local bird feeding sessions at the property encouraging the abundance of wildlife
NOTE: The owners live upstairs to this unit.
This hidden gem is a really beautiful place to live in. A charming well-kept place with excellent amenities, serene and quiet, and in a convenient location. This is a must to inspect!
Interested? What do you do now?
To book your inspection simply click on 'Email Agent' or the 'Book inspection' Button. By registering, you will be instantly informed of inspections, updates and changes to your appointment. If you have any questions please click 'Email Agent', ask your question and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bunya
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit. 2/69 Dugandan Road, Bunya is unfurnished and available to rent.