2/67 Beauchamp Street,
Marrickville, NSW 2204
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4932935
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Something Special! This gorgeous one bedroom apartment is situated on the top floor of a meticulously maintained former Victorian residence. This property features a laminate kitchen with electric appliances, share laundry and a balcony, perfect for that morning or afternoon coffee! Period features include high patterned ceilings and ornate fireplaces. The residence is located only a short walk to the local school, bus stop, train station, and Marrickville Golf Course. Definitely a class above the usual fare.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Marrickville
Lifestyle in Marrickville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
2/67 Beauchamp Street, Marrickville, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Marrickville.