2/67 Balham Avenue,
Kingswood, SA 5062
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4534901
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and Tidy 2 bedroom Unit
Situated only a short drive to the city, close to transport and local shopping precinct of Unley Road this neat and tidy unit is one not to look past. Upstairs with 2 good size bedrooms, main with robes, open plan living/dining and kitchen area which has a brand new split system air conditioner and one undercover carpark. The group is in a quiet street surrounded by beautiful homes and could be perfect for a single or couple. Please apply through Tenant Options before viewing the property.
1 Car port
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingswood
Lifestyle in Kingswood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
2/67 Balham Avenue, Kingswood, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kingswood.