2/64 Clove Street,
Griffin, QLD 4503
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th March 2020
Rent ID: 3379168
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and spacious one bedroom duplex!
This one-bedroom property is located just a few minutes to the local shopping centre, schools and public transport with fantastic access to the Bruce highway for easy travelling to Brisbane or the Sunshine Coast.
- Combined lounge/dining area with air-conditioning
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and plenty of bench space
- One spacious bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Modern bathroom
- Internal laundry
- Single lock up garage
- Fully fenced large private backyard with easy garden maintenance
Would you like to view this property?
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment. Go to 'Book an Inspection Time' to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection. You can choose a day and time that suits you. You can only do this on your laptop or IPAD, not your mobile.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property. Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Griffin
Lifestyle in Griffin
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Griffin is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 2/64 Clove Street, Griffin.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- LARGE UNIT GREAT YARD BEST IN GRIFFIN
- ID:3880574/30 White Ibis...
- Next to new at $360.00pw
- ID:3897147/181 Brays Roa...
- GREAT VALUE - $350.00PW
- ID:3898666/179-181 Brays...
- SURE TO IMPRESS .. $350.00PW
- ID:3901469/30 White Ibis...
- BEST IN GRIFFIN... DONT MISS OUT
- ID:3902143/30 White Ibis...