2/62 Station Street,
Bayswater, VIC 3153
$1,934 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4278502
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRAND NEW | STYLISH & CONTEMPORARY
AVAILABLE 15 Feb 2021
THIS BRAND NEW TOWNHOUSE LOOKING FOR AND EXTREMELY GOOD & CLEAN TENANT.
This contemporary, brand new town house is both stylish and functional. The property is located near to all major amenities including schools, recreational facilities, shops, parks and public transport infrastructure in Bayswater.
The Townhouse feature is Offering:
* The Modern kitchen as the hub of the home and boasts stone bench-tops, pantry.
* An open plan living and dining area extends from the kitchen and offers the best view of Bayswater. The courtyard adds to a neatly landscaped grassed area.
* The bedroom positioned in the ground level the home with ensuite can be used for multiple purpose
* Two bedrooms are positioned on level 2 of the home, both are generously proportioned and offer built in robes
* The bathroom features stylish tiles, shower, single vanity and a large separate bath-tub
* A separate toilet and a separate laundry add to the functional appeal of the property
lock up garage with a remote controlled automatic roller door (NOT INCLUDING IN THE LEASE AGREEMENT)
Additional features include:
* Split system heating and cooling
* Low maintenance allotment
Whether you live locally or commute to Melbourne via the nearby Knox Shopping Centre, this home offers a lifestyle of convenience and comfort.
Bayswater is one of Melbourne's fastest growing and most desirable locations for many reasons.
NOTICE TO TENANT: The garage is not including in the lease agreement for this Unit.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bayswater
Lifestyle in Bayswater
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with courtyard, balcony, and fully fenced. 2/62 Station Street, Bayswater is perfect for the growing family.