2/62 Hunter Street,
Hornsby, NSW 2077
Available 25th October 2020
Rent ID: 4120529
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRIGHT & BREEZY
Mid floor unit in a small block of 8 situated on the corner of Linda and Hunter Streets. The benefit for you is brilliant, natural light as well as excellent cross flow ventilation.
- Cosy living space, dining room extends to the balcony
- Electric kitchen with ample bench space and cupboards
- Main bedroom has built-in-robe
- Family bathroom with bath
- Internal laundry
- Security access
- Undercover access from the lock up garage
- Experience the convenience of a close walk to the local park, railway station, Westfield as well as local restaurants and cafés
You'll love it here!
You can now view this property by both "Open House" and "Private Inspection". Please click the Book Inspection button below and pre-book your attendance. If you don't and an inspection is cancelled or changed for any reason, you will not be notified if you have not pre-booked your inspection. Please note we are requesting that you continue to comply with physical distancing, and hand sanitiser will be made available at the front door of the property. Call 9476 0000 for any further inquiries.
Disclaimer: While every care has been taken in producing the above information, no warranty is given or implied to the accuracy. Prospective tenants are requested to take such action as necessary to satisfy themselves in this respect.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hornsby
Lifestyle in Hornsby
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Hornsby comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2/62 Hunter Street, Hornsby today!