2/61 Wyralla Avenue,
Epping, NSW 2121
$2,100 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4124203
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit and application taken
Located in a peaceful pocket of Epping is this spacious two bedroom townhouse in a block of only four. Built in robes in all bedrooms, Air-conditioning, tidy kitchen and bathroom also includes a private low-maintenance courtyard. Only 1km walk to Epping station, 800m walk to nearby schools and shops.
- Privately set in a well maintained complex, spacious courtyard
- Two bedrooms both with built in robes, carpet to all
- Open plan living and dining opening out to courtyard
- Spacious, tidy kitchen with brand new gas stove and good storage.
- Main bathroom includes separate bath and shower.
- Internal access to lock-up garage
- 1km walk to Epping station, 800m to nearby schools.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Epping
Lifestyle in Epping
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/61 Wyralla Avenue, Epping. This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse is unfurnished and ready to make your own.