2/60 Meeks Street,
Kingsford, NSW 2032
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th November 2020
Rent ID: 4147738
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern 3 Bedroom Duplex in Great Location
This great modern property within moments of shops, transport and UNSW is ideal for students or families.
- Large combined lounge and dining area.
- Ultra-modern kitchen and with stainless appliances and dishwasher.
- Modern bathroom.
- Large balcony.
- Built-in wardrobes.
- Internal laundry.
- Car space.
Please register for inspection updates as changes or cancellations may occur to inspection times.
Disclaimer: While all care has been taken in compiling information regarding properties marketed for rent or sale, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors or inaccuracies contained herein. All parties should rely on their own investigation to validate information provided.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingsford
Lifestyle in Kingsford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/60 Meeks Street, Kingsford. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property is unfurnished and ready to make your own.