2/60 Hipwood Street,
Norman Park, QLD 4170
Available 6th February 2021
Rent ID: 4251552
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Inner City Style & Convenience
"Hipwood Court" is a stylishly renovated inner city pad, ideal for an upwardly mobile couple or young family. You'll enjoy entertaining guests on the private and tranquil rear timber deck that leads down to a stunning freshly landscaped courtyard. Surrounded by mature trees, this is the perfect spot to sit back and relax after a busy day. For more excitement, head out to nearby Oxford Street to indulge in some of Brisbane's best bars, cafes, restaurants, cinemas and shopping.
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living area
- Exposed timber ceiling, adding warmth to the contemporary finishings
- The modern kitchen features stylish glass splash backs, stainless steel multi-function oven, colour-matched dishwasher, externally vented range hood, microwave recess, and an abundance of cupboard space
- A glass sliding door allows this area to spill out to the timber deck, creating an ideal space for entertaining all year round.
- Sunny courtyard surrounded by low-maintenance landscaped garden beds
- The second level accommodates two double bedrooms, both with built-in-robes, comfortable carpeted flooring, and ceiling fans
- The renovated bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles, wet shower, modern vanity and down lights. This property offers exceptional lifestyle and comfort to those seeking an inner city retreat
Situated in a neat and tidy complex of just three townhouses in a delightful pocket of Norman Park, inside the catchment area for Norman Park State School. Less than five kilometres from the CBD, commuting is a breeze with bus services at the end of the street, Morningside and Norman Park train stations and Hawthorne ferry terminal nearby.
Please call (07) 3899 8588 to arrange an inspection.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Norman Park
Lifestyle in Norman Park
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom townhouse. 2/60 Hipwood Street, Norman Park is unfurnished and available to rent.