2/6 Link Street,
North Toowoomba, QLD 4350
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th April 2020
Rent ID: 2288851
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quality Lowset Unit on CBD's Fringe
Located on the Northern side of town on the fringe of the CBD just minutes to North Point Shopping Centre and walking distance to parkland,this quality built lowest two-bedroom unit has just been completed and is a must to inspect for any tenant looking for modern living with city convenience.
Offering air-conditioned open plan living with separate lounge and dining areas which open onto an insulated under roof outdoor area, the stunning modern kitchen with its neutral colour scheme features stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and a large pantry.
The two bedrooms are well proportioned and both offer ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes and are catered for by the light and bright bathroom with the vanity also featuring stone bench tops and a separate toilet.
Finished with a single lockup garage on remote and a private fully fenced courtyard, this unit is a must for you to inspect to appreciate the quality, privacy and convenience it has to offer.
- Stunning kitchen with stone bench tops, large pantry and dishwasher
- Air-conditioned and open plan living, separate lounge and dining areas
- Insulated under roof outdoor area off the living room
- Two good sized built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Bright bathroom, vanity with stone bench tops and separate toilet
- Single lockup garage on remote, private fenced courtyard
- Minutes to North Point Shopping Centre, walk to parkland
- Located on CBD's fringe handy minutes to all amenities
No smoking is permitted inside the property. Small outside pets by application.
Inspections can be arranged by phoning myhouse Realty. Please do not enter the property without accompaniment from an Agent.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for North Toowoomba
Lifestyle in North Toowoomba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/6 Link Street, North Toowoomba. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how