2/6 Ilikai Place,
Dee Why, NSW 2099
$1,960 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4273626
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sunny apartment in quiet cul-de-sac
Boasting a sunny East-facing position, this stylish ground floor apartment features contemporary finishes and will appeal to those looking for an ultra-convenient yet relaxed lifestyle. Tucked away in a tree-lined cul-de-sac, with a tranquil reserve at the end of the street, and within walking distance to Dee Why beach, sporting fields, public transport and popular restaurants and cafes.
- Sizeable open plan living and dining room extending to the patio
- Modern Caesarstone kitchen with range hood, dishwasher & s/s appliances
- East-facing, private covered patio
- Generous bedroom with mirror built-in wardrobe, linen press
- Stylish bathroom with shower over tub & laundry facilities
- Smart built-in shelves and rackets optimise space and light
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning, fresh neutral colour scheme
- Covered carport plus storage shed
- 6 month lease on offer
- Pet will be considered on application
Disclaimer: The information contained in the advertisement has been obtained from third party sources we deem to be reliable. Stone does not make any representation as to the accuracy of the information, does not accept any responsibility or liability and recommends that any client / interested party make their own investigations and enquiries. All images are indicative of the property only. All dimensions and sizes are approximate and indicative only.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Dee Why
Lifestyle in Dee Why
Picture yourself living at 2/6 Ilikai Place, Dee Why. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.