2/6 Alice Street,
Clayton, VIC 3168
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4113956
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FULLY Furnished STUDIO in perfect location.
Perfectly located within easy reach of major arterials road, Eastlink and Monash Freeway, This brand-new Studio Room is within a short walk away to Monash University and M-City, near Monash Medical Center, Clayton Road shops, IKEA, Clayton Train Station and nearby amenities.
Each Studio Features:
- Brand-new and spacious studio living with furniture and built-in-robes;
- Private courtyard
- Split system heating/cooling
- Modern kitchen appliances & new bathroom
- common Kitchen and Laundry maintained regularly
Rent Also included Utilities bill, Gas, Electricity, NBN internet
Call Kelly Ho 0430 581 999 for further details and to set up your private inspection
Property Code: 882
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clayton
Lifestyle in Clayton
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit in Clayton could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 2/6 Alice Street, Clayton today!