2/59 Muir Street,
Labrador, QLD 4215
$2,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th July 2021
Rent ID: 4453596
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
BEAUTIFUL 3 BEDROOM HOME - PERFECTLY LOCATED
BEAUTIFUL 3 BEDROOM HOME LOCATED IN A SMALL, TIDY GATED COMPLEX, METRES AWAY FROM THE BROADWATER.
PLEASE CLICK THE BUTTON ON THE RIGHT TO BOOK AN INSPECTION OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION TIME.
Only 10 minutes to the beach, the Light Rail at the end of the street and only minutes to the hospital, university and schools, do not miss out on this perfectly situated beautiful 3 bedroom home!
MORE PHOTOS TO COME!!
* Walking distance to the Broadwater
* Open plan tiled living area
* Powder room located downstairs
* Air conditioner located in living area and main bedroom
* Undercover entertaining area
* Master bedroom with walk in robe
* Second and third bedroom with built in robes
* Ceiling fans to all bedrooms
* White Venetian blinds throughout
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY PLEASE SELECT THE APPLY ONLINE ICON AND COMPLETE ALL RELEVANT DETAILS AND ATTACH IDENTIFICATION DOCUMENTS
*Important* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Ray White will not be held liable for any errors in typing of information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Labrador
Lifestyle in Labrador
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/59 Muir Street, Labrador before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse on Rent.com.au.