2/59 Hare Street,
Lamington, WA 6430
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3997223
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, 2 Living Areas, Tile Fire, Roof Mounted Ducted Air Cooling, Gas Cooktop, Electric Oven, Electric HWS, Patio, Garden Shed, Single Garage. Pets Considered.
Contact Trent Brown on 0432 404 607 to arrange an inspection.
Bond: $1920, Rent: $960, Total moving in costs: $2880
If applicable add Pet Bond:$260 then Total moving in costs: $3140
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Lamington
Lifestyle in Lamington
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
2/59 Hare Street, Lamington, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Lamington.