2/54 Hertha Road,
Innaloo, WA 6018
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4450788
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Private, Easy-Care Lifestyle
HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION FOR THIS PROPERTY
If you would like to book an inspection for this property, then simply scroll down past the description and click the Book an Inspection Time button and select from one of the available times. Happy house-hunting!
This villa is strategically located at the sought after suburb of Innaloo. It is convenient, close to amenities, shopping centre and public transports. Stirling Train Station and bus stands are within walking distance. It is approximate 11km to Perth CBD, accessibility is easy via Mitchell Freeway and Cedric St.
The home has plenty of natural light and easy to maintain. It has its own private driveway and garage with a shoppers entrance.
The private courtyard at rear is fully paved and partly sheltered, good space for outdoor activities and friends get together.
Renovated kitchen is contemporary and practical with a scullery. It is equipped with hot plate, oven, ample of drawers and cabinets for storage.
Other features include:
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobe
- 2 double size bedrooms with ceiling fans
- Split system air-conditioning
- Laminated floorboard throughout all bedrooms
- Semi en-suite to master room with bathtub
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry area
- Fenced up courtyard
- Garden shed and storage area
Property Code: 25564
1 Car port
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Innaloo
Lifestyle in Innaloo
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 2/54 Hertha Road, Innaloo before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit on Rent.com.au.