2/52 Robert Street,
Como, WA 6152
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th March 2021
Rent ID: 4246327
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Well presented townhouse in leafy suburb.
Surrounding schools and universities include Curtin University, University of Western Australia, Como Primary School, Como High School, Penrhos College and Wesley College. IGA supermarket is within 1 Km and there is plenty of access to the beautiful river pathways.. Canning Bridge train station is within close proximity giving easy access to the city and other parts of Perth.
REASONS TO RENT THIS PROPERTY:
- Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, three toilets.
- Carport with two parking spaces
- Hardwood flooring downstairs and good quality modern carpet to stairs and bedrooms
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Separate kitchen and laundry
- Outdoor courtyard area, with automatic reticulation
- Modern kitchen with oven and stove top
- Built in wardrobes
- Open fireplace in living area
- Small, quiet complex
- Available from the 4th March 2021
- No pets allowed.
HOW TO APPLY:
HOW TO VIEW:
Private viewings are conducted by appointment and timing is flexible to suit. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
From 5 December 2020 the State Government requires all real estate agents to maintain a record of attendees to all auctions and home opens, to be used for contact tracing purposes.
All attendees over the age of 16 must either scan the QR code on SafeWa app or provide their full name, phone number and address to the property manager at the time of entering any property inspection. Should a person refuse to give this information, our agency has the right to refuse entry.
SafeWA can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
1 Car port
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Como
Lifestyle in Como
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Como with plenty of room to move. 2/52 Robert Street will be perfect for the growing family.