$370 wk - 1 WEEK FREE RENT
2/52 Regent Street,
Kogarah, NSW 2217
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2626340
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS, CLOSE TO KOGARAH STATION - Inspect Sat 2:45-3:00pm
LJ Hooker Bexley is proud to present this wonderful residence situated at the rear of the property in Kogarahs highly sought after locations, It's close to Kogarah Train Station, schools, hospitals and amenities. Don't miss this fabulous opportunity.
- 2 bedrooms with near new carpet
- Combined kitchen and dining with vinyl floor
- Huge lounge room with brand new carpet
- Neat and tidy bathroom
- Lock up garage
- Water usage and lawn mowing all included
INSPECTION THIS SATURDAY 2:45-3:00PM.. TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION OR CONFIRM INSPECTION TIME PLEASE REGISTER THROUGH THE HOMEPASS APP.
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY PLEASE USE INSPECTION CODE: ljhbexley
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kogarah
Lifestyle in Kogarah
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Kogarah comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2/52 Regent Street, Kogarah today!