2/51 Gilmour Street,
Traralgon, VIC 3844
$1,083 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4269243
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Renovated One Bedroom Unit
Renovated one bedroom apartment located in a quiet block of 4 in the popular West End.
- Modern open living space
- Galley kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space and electric cooking
- Polished floors
- Comforted throughout by split system air conditioner
- Spacious bedroom with Built in Robe
- Please Note; Property comes partly furnished with Bed and Mattress, Couch, Dining Table and Chairs, Fridge and Freezer and Microwave, Washing Machine, TV and TV Unit. Home Dcor Items and Cleaning Items. The weekly rental amount also includes lawns and gardening maintenance and water costs.
For further information, please contact our Traralgon Office on 5174 1833 or Elise Plant on 0457 999 110.
To apply head to https://www.stockdaleleggo.com.au/traralgon
With the current COVID-19 restrictions in place, our office is taking extra precautions to keep both yourself and our agents safe.
Please visit our website to apply online https://www.stockdaleleggo.com.au/traralgon
Once your application has been processed, one of our agents will contact you directly to arrange an appointment to inspect the property.
We thank you for your understanding and patience during this time.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Traralgon
Lifestyle in Traralgon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 2/51 Gilmour Street, Traralgon. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.