2/50 Farnham Road,
Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
$2,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4273385
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HUGE TOWNHOUSE IN A PRIME LOCATION
Near new four bedroom Town House is situated in a recently established complex, and conveniently located within close proximity to; Shopping Village, Quakers Hill train station, and schools. Boasting; tiled open plan living area, on trend modern kitchen with gas cooking and breakfast bar, dining, walk in wardrobe and ensuite to main, mirrored built in wardrobes to other bedrooms, spacious bathroom, ducted air conditioning and gas heating connections, downstairs powder room, easy maintenance yard with covered alfresco, and a double automatic garage.
Property Type: Town House
Covered Alfresco Area
Built-In Wardrobes, close to Schools, close to Shops, close to Transport,
Available 1st March 2021
Please contact us on 9626 3333 to schedule a time to view the property or come along to our next open home.
Due to the Covid- 19 virus the following guidelines must be adhered to,
* Hand sanitiser will be provided and must be used prior to entry
* Every person entering must provide their name, address and mobile number to comply with government legislation
* Maximum 4 people in the home at anytime and one agent
* No touching of fixtures and fittings throughout the home
* You must remain 1.5m away from others at all times
* Bookings are preferred due to limited numbers
Inspections and auctions are still allowed, but with some restrictions. View the latest information on inspection restrictions in NSW at https://www.fairtrading.nsw.gov.au/
"We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations."
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Quakers Hill
Lifestyle in Quakers Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse in Quakers Hill comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 2/50 Farnham Road, Quakers Hill today!