2/50-52 Owen Street,
Port Macquarie, NSW 2444
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3590278
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CENTRALLY LOCATED UNIT, PEACEFUL LIFESTYLE
This first level 2 bedroom unit is a short walk to the Bowling Club, Town Beach and CBD.
- Updated kitchen, large open lounge and dining room with AC
- Both bedrooms have built in robes and ceiling fans
- Full bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Convenient internal laundry
- Large balcony, easy to listen to the ocean
- Single secure lock up garage
If you are unwell or showing any symptoms of Covid19 DO NOT attend our office or any property showings.
Covid19 safety practices are in place at all showings and our office - masks are highly encouraged.
COVID SAFE CHECK-IN:
Covid Check-in is mandatory for all property inspections, Please ensure you have downloaded the Service NSW Covid App Prior to attending viewings.
For more information, please refer to our website rppm.com.au for our Covid-19 Detailed Plan
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Port Macquarie
Lifestyle in Port Macquarie
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 2/50-52 Owen Street, Port Macquarie. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.