$585 - $600 Per Week
2/5 Shaftesbury Road,
Burwood, NSW 2134
$2,340 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st October 2020
Rent ID: 2545638
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Value, Convenient Location
Located at the back off this block this spacious 3 bedroom home will impress.
- New floor coverings
- Spacious combined living and dining spaces
- Updated kitchen, new bench tops and splash back
- Three large bedrooms
- Lockup garage for one car and extra carport space
- Great outside entertaining space
- Freshly painted through out
- Long lease on offer
APPLY NOW - https://t-app.com.au/harristripp
To find out more about this property or to arrange a private inspection, please contact Larissa Salvartzis on 0419 656 435 / 8752 4516.
Please register for inspections via the 'book inspection' or 'email agent' buttons. Otherwise we are unable to notify you of any inspection changes.
As an investor, it can be difficult to keep up to date with the market & current trends. If you would like to arrange a confidential discussion regarding your current portfolio & how Harris Tripp can maximize the returns on your investment & introduce the right tenants to your property, please contact our Investment Relations Team on 02 8752 4500. We have successfully introduced over 550 tenants to our properties in 2020 & continue to exceed our owner's expectations by providing creative solutions & honest advice to better serve their existing and future portfolios
3 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 2/5 Shaftesbury Road, Burwood is unfurnished and available to rent.